The New Zealand Dance Festival Trust (“NZDFT”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to respecting your privacy when you use and submit Personal Information to us, including via http://www.tempo.co.nz (the “Website”).
Collection of Personal Information
We collect and store Personal Information you submit when using the Website or that you provide to us in some other manner. This may include information such as your name, physical address, email address, telephone number, financial details, username, password and other information which you may disclose to us or which we may collect from you.
How we use the Personal Information you disclose to us
If you choose to provide us with Personal Information via this Website or otherwise, this information will only be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
1. to analyse the use of the Website to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
2. to monitor and/or keep records of our e-mail communications and other correspondence with you. If you send us correspondence that contains Personal Information, we may use that Personal Information to address the nature and purposes of the correspondence;
3. to provide you with customer service, and to address any complaints you may have;
4. to analyse the location of audience members (by post code) for marketing purposes;
5. to provide you with marketing information (including information regarding upcoming performances, other news and information about the NZDFT, and offers from our sponsors and funding partners);
6. to prevent illegal activity that threatens our computer systems or networks; and
7. to comply with any applicable laws and/or regulations.
We will not hold Personal Information longer than is necessary for us to achieve these purposes.
How we share your Personal Information
We will not provide your Personal Information to any third parties except:
1. where you consent to us doing so;
2. where we are under a legal obligation to do so;
3. where the Personal Information is provided to third parties engaged by us to provide services in connection with the uses of the Personal Information outlined above (including administrative, ticketing or marketing activities and the maintenance of the Website).
How we will store your information
We will take reasonable steps to keep secure any Personal Information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. While we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any Personal Information which we hold about you, you acknowledge that the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the Website being linked to the internet.
Link to other websites
Access and update of Personal Information
You can ask to access and review the Personal Information held by us or that our third party service providers hold on our behalf. You can also request us to update or correct any Personal Information held by us or that our third party service providers hold on our behalf.
The New Zealand Dance Festival Trust is a charity registered in New Zealand with our postal address being PO Box 5072 Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141.